Sunday, January 8, 2012

History/Bible Jan 9-13

Greetings 4th graders! Just a reminder...you will be reciting last weeks memory verse for me this coming Monday. So make sure you look that over before I pick you up in the morning for class.

This weeks memory verse: 

Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." - Mark 1:10-11


Monday:
History - Otto I - reading cards and worksheet
Bible - We will be creating our own hidden scroll like the one found in the temple during repairs made by Josiah. Bring your art supplies.

Tuesday:
History - Mapping Otto's Empire, bring your map pencils
Bible- Finish anywork left to do on your scroll

Wednesday: Baptism of Jesus Chapel 
History -Review over lessons covering Alfred the Great and Otto I
Bible - Review over lessons covering Josiah

Thursday:
History - Study time in preparation for test on Friday
Bible - Josiah Repairs the Temple TEST


Friday:
History - Alfred the Great and Otto I TEST
Bible -