Monday, November 14, 2011

History/Bible Nov. 14-18

Memory Verse:
The Lord is my rock and my fort. He is the One who saves me. My God is my rock, I go to him for safety. He is like a shield to me. He's the power that saves me. He's my place of safety. -Psalm 18:2

Jonah in the belly of the Whale
Monday:
History - Review for Justinian the Great TEST on Tuesday
Bible - Jonah and the Great Fish, read the book of Jonah in our bibles then draw four scenes from the story, with a description and the scripture verse.

Tuesday:
History - Justinian the Great TEST
Bible - Jonah and the Great Fish Review

Wednesday: BOOK FAIRE BEGINS!!! Go online or the Waco Barnes and Noble!
Bible - Jonah and the Great Fish TEST


Thursday:
History - Mohammed and Islam, reading cards and worksheet
Bible - Hezekiah Trusts the Lord, reading cards and worksheet

Friday: Sharing Feast 11:00 A.M.
History - Mohammed and Islam, reading and discussion, then answer comprehension questions on the last page of reading packet.
Bible - Hezekiah Trusts the Lord, read 2 Kings 18-20, then complete corresponding worksheet